Library meeting No.2 01/03/13

So this is the second group research meeting myself, Jenny, Samantha and Jess have carried out ourselves. Today them three kept focused on the installation piece, but I focused more on the work I am going to be creating to be placed in the cabinets in the middle room. I went in search of certain books that were centered  around old medicinal medicines, and luckily enough I came across the most perfect book.I really couldn't ave got any better than this. The Book being the Physicians of Myddfai, that had ancient herbal remedies associated with the legend of the Lady of the Lake. So having remedies that were actually used within Wales was just what i was looking for. So i spent the day writing out a dozen of remedies that stood out to me, the more absurd the better. All being the basis of what i want my work to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment